1. Recognition of the system
- Connect the Air Filter System to the controller using the Air Filter connection cable.
- When you have correctly connected the controller to the Air Filter System, the Mr Beam Air Filter II or Mr Beam Air Filter III is shown on the display.
2. Operate rotary button
1. Turn the button to navigate through the menu of the controller.
2. Press the button to select menu items.
3. Change fan setting
1. Click on the menu item "Default".
2. Turn the rotary button to adjust the fan power in percent.
Tip: The current percentage is shown graphically on the edge of the display on each page of the menu.
4. Show filter usage
- The "Filter usage page shows you the percentage filter consumption of the pre-filter and main filter. It also shows the running time since the last filter change.
Note: The percentage display of the filter consumption is only a guide value. Regularly check both filters by visual inspection.
5. Reset filter usage
Caution: Only reset the filter usage if you have changed the filter.
1. Click on the menu item "Prefilter" or "Mainfilter".
2. Click the menu item "filter changed" to reset the filter consumption and "last change".
1. Change language: Click the menu item to change the language of your controller.
2. Rotate display: Click the menu item to rotate the display.
3. Connection: This menu item shows you the current connection type.
4. Expert settings: Open the Expert settings by holding down the button and turning it clockwise at the same time.
Note: Changes to the expert settings are at your own risk!
7. Software Updates
It is possible to transfer software updates to the controller via the micro-USB port. You will be notified if a software update is available.