This page gives you the latest updates about the
Mr Beam II Beta Software Channel.
It's meant to be updated constantly. So come back frequently when you're using our beta channel.
Hint: The "BETA" label in your Mr Beam II is now linked to this article.
While you're on the beta channel, you can always check the latest updates with just one click.
What's currently new in Mr Beam II Beta Channel:
Release v0.7.8-v0.7.10 MrBeam Plugin:
- Lens calibration: Together with the corner calibration, now it is possible to do the lens calibration to improve the precision of your camera.
- Bug fixes to improve stability. Including:
- Display of the Job-time estimation.
- Advanced options for multiple cut jobs.
What's new in the stable channel:
Release v0.7.0-v0.7.6 MrBeam Plugin:
- Improved camera: more resistant in extreme lighting conditions, improved specially for dark materials.
- New camera settings and camera status pannel, simplified corner calibration.
- Ajusts to different heights: deppending on the height of the objects you put in the working area the camera will adjust accordingly.
- Two marker detection modes to choose from.
- Refreshed UI design
- Repeating a job: sometimes after a laser job is finished, we want to run it again exactly as it was to have a darker engraving, or maybe we just want to place in a new piece of material and repeat a job. Now this is possible from the laser job done dialog!
- Folders in the design library: you will have the option to have keep your design library tidy by keeping your designs in different folders.
- Bulk deletion of designs: now it's possible to remove several designs at the same time.
- Picture quality notification: under the submenu "Preview" you can find some information in case of low quality camera pictures.
- Improvements with SVG image handling.
- Reset button for Mr Beam Light settings.
- Progressive cut (in advanced settings).
- Split SVG files into smaller chunks, to manage them easier.
- Support page: find the links to our Youtube channel, Knowledge Base and guided tour all in the same place.
- New article about the cooling pauses: you can find a link in the "cooling pause" window.
- Added Dutch user manual.
- Multiple bug fixes for stability